Refresh / Reload this page on your browser to see current announcements.
(Press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard).
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR THE CURRENT SESSION
ADMISSION PROCESS -- SESSION 2018-2019
1. The online application process for admission to class one for the
academic year 2018-19 beginning in April 2018 is closed.
2. Those who have received the emailed application form are
requested to come for the verification of the candidate, his parents and the
documents. The date, time and venue assigned to you for the verification are
printed on the application form.
3. The following documents to be produced during verification:
a) A printed copy of
the application form. (ONLY ONE PAGE. DO NOT ATTACH THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT).
b) Original Birth Certificate of the candidate issued by a Municipal
c) Original Baptism Certificate (in the case of Christian candidates).
d) Parents’ residential proof: ANY
ONE of the following original documents.
‘Adhar’ Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Pass
Port, Telephone Bill, Voter Identity Card.
e) Original SC/ ST/ OBC/BPL Certificate if applicable.
Remember to collect
all the original documents, except the application form after verification.
4. The Verification Procedure:
a) only the candidate
and his parents(s) will attend the verification session.
b) The candidate is
not required to read, write or do sums during verification.
5. Any misrepresentation in the application form will disqualify the
candidate for admission. Such misrepresentation will result in the dismissal of
the candidate even after admission.
6. Beware of individuals who may promise admission on behalf of the
school against favours.
7. The parents of the selected candidates for admission will be
intimated by SMS and email on Monday 29 January 2018 at 05.00 p.m.
8. Please note that the number of seats to class one is very limited. Therefore
we regret our inability to admit all the applied candidates. Parents are
reminded to seek admission of their wards in other schools as well.
9. The online application form for admission to class 1 for the academic
session 2019-20 will be available from mid-September 2018.
10. The application form for admission to class 7 for the academic year
2018-19 will be available from March 2018.
11. Admission to all classes for the current academic year (2017-18)
Fr. B. Thomas SJ
30 October 2017
page last updated: 30-Oct-2017 10:32:34 AM